Lager Komponenter’s stairs are built with thorough experience of industrial conditions. The stairs have a stable basic design and are adapted in size and shape to suit the customer’s demands. Ribbed plate surface makes the steps non-slip.
• Staircase with steel stringers and railings.
• Non-slip treads in aluminium or grating.
• Staircase adjustable between 31° and 45°.
• Available as standard with 6 to 18 steps.
• Available as standard with 800 and 1000 mm external width.
• Internal width 610 mm and 810 mm respectively.
• When combined with landings, can be used to bridge production and transport lines.
• The stairs can be provided with step protection
The design is based on stable steel stringers and railings together with non-slip aluminium treads. The stringers are anchored to the floor by bolts. The staircase is adjustable between 31 and 45 degrees and is available as standard with 6 to 18 steps.
When combined with landings, the staircase can be used to bridge production and transport lines.